ClearlyDerm is excited to announce the addition of the incredible Sciton Joule Laser!
The Sciton Joule laser uses multiple platforms in order to best tailor treatment to each patient. ClearlyDerm has two modules of the Sciton Joule to provide complete care:
- Broad Band Light (BBL) uses multiple wavelengths to safely remove age spots, redness, freckles, and small vessels. BBL can greatly increase luminosity, brilliance, and texture of the skin by removing imperfections. BBL can be used on the face and body to improve overall appearance.
- Contour Resurfacing Laser (TRL) is an Erbium laser (wavelength 2940) to resurface skin, which improves skin tone and texture.
Sciton Laser is commonly used to treat:
Your ClearlyDerm provider will evaluate your medical history prior to treatment. The identified treatment areas will be marked and we will also take digital photographs to monitor your improvement. If you take medications or vitamins that cause prolonged bleeding, you maybe asked to discontinue these before treatment. Always check with your physician before discontinuing these types of medication.
What To Expect
- Length of Time For The Procedure: 30 minutes depending on the areas treated
- Recovery Time: There is little to no downtime following the procedure.
- Final Results of the Procedure: Within 1-2 weeks
- Duration of Sciton Laser: 12-18 months depending on the patient