What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic technique that exfoliates your skin to remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells.
At ClearlyDerm, we use a unique skin exfoliation and rejuvenation system called DermaSweep. DermaSweep uses breakthrough technology to renew, rejuvenate and rehydrate your skin by infusing skin-specific solutions such as Vitamin C and salicylic acid while exfoliating the top most layer of skin. Utilizing a combination of DermaSweep’s revolutionary brush tips, our aestheticians can easily tailor treatments for optimum results.
DermaSweep SkinFusions are available in three categories, PremiumFusions, PeelFusions and EpiFusions.
- PremiumFusions contain powerful, proven skincare ingredients including skin transforming peptides, age reversing growth factors, and revitalizing DNA repair enzymes.
- PeelFusions boost the benefits of traditional chemical peels through enhanced delivery of the active skincare ingredients for faster results with less peeling and flaking compared to traditional peels.
- EpiFusions target specific dermatological concerns such as skin lightening and brightening, dehydration and many others.
Typical conditions that can benefit from Dermasweep microdermabrasion include:
- Age lines
- Sun-damaged skin / photo damage
- Dull looking skin
- Hyper-pigmentation (brown patches and age spots)
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Surgical scars
- Sensitive Skin
- Improving Overall skin health
What To Expect
- Length of Time For The Procedure: 60 minutes
- Recovery Time: There is little to no downtime following the procedure
- Final Results of the Procedure: Immediate
- Duration of Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion can be performed every 4-6 weeks depending on the results and skin type