Vbeam Perfecta Laser Treatment
ClearlyDerm is excited to announce the addition of the incredible Vbeam Perfecta Pulsed-Dye Laser!
Vbeam Perfecta Laser treatments are commonly used to treat multiple skin conditions, including:
- Facial/Nasal spider veins
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris
- Benign vascular lesions
The Vbeam Perfecta Laser is truly one of a kind. Throughout each treatment, it delivers cooling bursts before each pulse is delivered. This increases comfort during treatment and minimizes side effects such as redness.
Using the Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength, it has the ability to effectively treat many issues regarding the skin including:
- Red spots
- Brow spots
- Vascular legions
Your ClearlyDerm provider at the Fort Lauderdale location will evaluate your medical history prior to your laser treatment. Baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your progress. You will be given detailed instructions about what the procedure involves and what to expect.
What To Expect
- Length of Time For The Procedure: 30 minutes depending on the areas treated
- Recovery Time: Several days to a week depending on your treatment
- Final Results of the Procedure: Results can be seen immediately following the treatment and final results can be seen within 1 week
- Duration of the Vbeam Laser treatment: Treatments can be permanent depending on the condition being treated and the lifestyle of the patient.