Sciton Laser Treatment
Sciton Laser treatments are commonly used to treat multiple skin conditions, including:
- Fine Lines
- Deeper Wrinkles
- Skin Texture
- Acne Scars
- Pigmented Lesions
The Sciton Joule laser uses multiple platforms in order to best tailor treatment to each patient. ClearlyDerm has two modules of the Sciton Joule to provide complete care:
- Broad Band Light (BBL) dermatology uses multiple wavelengths to safely remove age spots, redness, freckles, and small vessels. BBL can greatly increase luminosity, brilliance, and texture of the skin by removing imperfections. BBL dermatology can be used on the face and body to improve overall appearance.
- Contour Resurfacing Laser (TRL) dermatology is an Erbium laser (wavelength 2940) to resurface skin, which improves skin tone and texture, tightens laxity and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. The setting in this module can be adjusted from “superficial” to “deeper”, depending on the patient’s goals.
Sciton’s ProFractional laser treatment is a unique resurfacing technique that focuses on improving the overall quality of the skin. Through targeted treatments that drastically reduce healing time, ProFractional can effectively target textural issues, wrinkles, acne scars, and other imperfections.
Your ClearlyDerm provider at the Boca Raton, Boynton Beach or Fort Lauderdale location will evaluate your medical history prior to your Sciton Laser treatment. Baseline photographs will be taken to monitor your progress. You will be given detailed instructions about what the procedure involves and what to expect.
What To Expect
- Length of Time For The Procedure: 30 minutes depending on the areas treated
- Recovery Time: Several days to a week or two depending on treatment
- Final Results of the Procedure: Typically four weeks with continued improvement after that
- Duration of the Sciton Laser treatment: 12-18 months depending on the patient