Juvederm is the #1 seller of hyaluronic fillers in the U.S. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the skin. Juvederm is similar to Restylane.
Juvderm injectable gel adds volume, which smooths away facial wrinkles and folds. Juvederm is commonly used to treat:
- Nasolabial folds
- Wrinkles around the lips
- Marionette lines (around the corners of your mouth down to the jawline)
ClearlyDerm uses Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm XC and Juvederm Voluma XC.
Your ClearlyDerm provider will evaluate your medical history prior to treatment. The identified treatment areas will be marked and we will also take digital photographs to monitor your improvement. If you take medications or vitamins that cause prolonged bleeding, you maybe asked to discontinue these before treatment. Always check with your physician before discontinuing these types of medication.
What To Expect
- Length Of Time For The Procedure: 15-30 minutes depending on the size and area being treated
- Recovery Time: There is little to no downtime following the procedure. Some patients experience slight bruising which typically subsides soon after the procedure.
- Final Results Of The Procedure: Immediate
- Duration of Juvederm: 6-12 months depending on the patient